Metalbest Sure-Temp 8″ Class A Chimney Pipe Firestop / Joist Shield At Low Prices
8″ Class A Chimney Pipe Firestop / Joist Shield from Sure-Temp
This piece is used in floor/ceiling penetrations other than those which include a ceiling support or attic insulation shield. This shield is not required when passing through roof.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2″ to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
- UL Listed: UL-103-HT
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty