Metalbest 8″ Inner Diameter – Galva-Temp Class A Chimney Pipe – Double Wall – 18″ Pipe Length Is Having A Massive 30% Off Sale
Pipe lengths provide the core part of the chimney system. Pipes should match the inside diameter of all other pieces and all pieces should be from the same manufacturer.
Galva-Temp is designed for all-fuel applications and comes with a galvanized steel outer casing. Galva-Temp chimney pipe is insulated with 1″ solid pack and UL Listed to UL-103 standards. With stainless steel inner pipe, 1-inch premium insulation, durable galvanized steel outer pipe, this is “the coolest under the hottest conditions”.
- Stainless steel inner and galvanized outer pipe
- Clearance of 2″ to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
- Fuel Type: Coal, Oil, Wood
- Length: 18″
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Outside Diameter: 10″
- Vent Construction: Double Wall
- Pipe Shape: Round
- Pipe Inside Diameter: 8″