Best American Standard Cadet Pro Round-Front Two-Piece Toilet with EverClean Surface and PowerWash Rim
- Fully covered under a 5 year warranty – 5 times the industry standard
- Quick, quiet flushing – American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- EverClean porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean, including inside the bowl
- PowerWash flushing completely clears the bowl, including under the bowl rim
- Sanitary bar on bowl prevents liquids from traveling under the tank
- Round bowl shape – space saving and more economical than elongated bowls
- Two-piece toilet – less cumbersome than one-piece designs to lift, carry, and install
- Shorter-height bowl – appropriate for children and smaller adults
- Left mounted tank lever
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate “tank wobbles”
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet
- 100% factory flush tested – guaranteed to perform
- Toilet seat is not included – when adding to cart, options that fit this toilet will be presented
Cadet 3 Flushing:
- 3” flush valve – The flush starts with a flushing system that employs a 3” valve opening, allowing water to enter the bowl at a much faster rate than the industry standard 2” flush valve. Controlled by a flapper that is engineered to be chemical-resistant, the Cadet flushing valve system is highly regarded for its durability.
- 360 degree cleaning – Water entering the bowl does so in a sweeping 360-degree motion. This is designed to help completely clear the bowl, even while using less water.
- Powerful siphoning water jet – A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn’t hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- 2-1/8” fully glazed trapway – Waste and water exit the toilet through a trapway that is fully glazed, which seals it and provides for a smooth surface that waste can in no way cling to. The 2-1/8” diameter chute, while slightly narrower than the American Standard Champion flushing system’s 2-3/8” trapway, can still flush up to 150 feet of toilet paper without clogging. Not that you’ll ever use that much.
Other Technologies / Benefits:
- Everclean Surface – Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- PowerWash Rim – During each flush, a measured amount of water travels within an inner-rim channel to be evenly dispersed throughout the bowl. PowerWash rims are surprisingly good at completely clearing out the bowl after each use.
- Overall Height: 28-7/8″ (bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 28-1/4″ (back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 17-3/8″ (furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 15″ (bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough In: 12″ (wall behind toilet to center of waste outlet hole in floor)
- Flush Valve Size: 3″ (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Trapway Size: 2-1/8″ (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 9″ X 8″ (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 7″
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Left
- 215DA.104 – This model
- 215DB.104 – This model with 10″ rough in
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before and After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office